Monday, October 26, 2020

Thank you, Subscribers...All 4 of you!

Hi there, subscribers,

You are part of an elite group if you signed up to receive blog entries by email ( upper right corner)!

I’ve discovered that I am able to check to see how many folks have subscribed to receive An Apple A Day as a daily email. There are FIVE. I am 1 of them. So there are 4 other folks out there in cyberspace who receive a daily email with the days post. 

THANK YOU for your interest and support. It is extremely helpful to me to have folks to whom I’m accountable. 

I can’t tell who you are, I don’t have access to the email list. So no privacy worries there. I am supposing all my other visits are one-timers taking a look from Instagram or FaceBook. I thought you might be interested to know, if the stats are to be believed, the following are our stats as of today. The “Followers” count refers to folks on the Blogger app who follow this blog. Following blogs on a blog app is so 2000–2010ish.... But 263 views in October 2020 is pretty cool! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after approval by the administrator….