Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Looks Like I owe you one...

Happy Inauguration Day, US viewers!

So, I was just telling my psychiatrist about the blog and what I've been doing art-wise since June and how I was pleased I was posting an artwork everyday. Then I checked here and realized that I posted Stripey twice. What's up with that? I'll tell you. Two words: Civilization VI. We got this game for the Switch for Xmas and it is like my own personal crack-cocaine. I pick up the controller and 2 hours are gone. I've played for up to 8 or so hours at a stretch. I've played until 2 or 3 am multiple times (like last night), so I'm operating tired which leads to mistakes. SO... I need to get an extra in there. And I need to stop letting CivVI eat into art and sleep time! <Ughhhh>

By the way, if you want a calendar, I have one 10x10 left in stock ready to ship. See my Ko-fi shop or contact me directly. And hey, <shameless plug> I'm $150 or so in the hole art-wise due to my reprinting Mind The Glass and sending those out to those who purchased prints (because I was dissatisfied with the original prints I got), and art show entry fees.  So anyone who'd like to drop something in my "tip jar" or become a monthly supporter or purchase something, please see my Ko-fi page! Need a New Year's Resolution? Supporting local artists is a worthy cause!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after approval by the administrator….