Friday, July 2, 2021

Welcome to July—End of Feedburner

If you happen to be checking here because you’ve not received your daily email, there are two reasons for that. 

  • Firstly, since the end of the year of daily apple posts, I have been taking a bit of a break. Posting daily was so good for me though that I am going to try to continue to post regularly, if not rigidly every single day. 
  • Secondly, FeedBurner, the widget that brought viewers daily emails, has changed and dropped that functionality. If you’d still like to keep abreast of my work without checking here, I suggest following me on Instagram or Facebook, as it’s very likely whatever I post here will show up there as well. 
In the past week or so I’ve been working on some different things and also getting some things framed and hanging (freeing up space!) I’ll post those as separate posts for admin reasons. 

Thanks for following me thru this point and/or for just checking in and checking out my site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after approval by the administrator….