Monday, March 28, 2022

MFA Studio Tours 2022

I am participating in the Maryland Federation of Art's first Studio Tours event Saturday, April 30-Sunday May 1, 2022. Since my "studio" is in my home in Crofton, I will temporarily share a space with the gracious and talented Elizabeth Kendall (at SoCo Arts Lab, 312 Deale Rd, Tracys Landing, MD 20779). Although I won't be having this painting hanging in MFA's Circle Gallery as part of the event, it is what I submitted when applying to participate.  This was the first painting I did using my new easel that I got for Christmas and reclaimed a truly terrible canvas.















Follow The White Rabbit
18x22" acrylic on canvas panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after approval by the administrator….