Sunday, March 12, 2023

Melange II is coming…

Melange II is an opportunity at the Maryland Federation of Art’s Circle Gallery (Annapolis, MD, USA) for a member who had entered an artwork for an exhibition and volunteered a few hours and donated an artwork for their Collector’s Choice fundraiser to win, via lottery, a wall in the gallery for a couple of weeks. I got one! So I will have a wall with my name stenciled over it on which to put anything I want for a couple of weeks, along with a bunch of other artists taking up the rest of the gallery space. So now I am working like crazy to have everything ready. Installation is on Tuesday and the reception is o next Saturday )18 March, 2023)  Exhibition details, including the sales gallery are here. Come ou out for the reception, we’d love to see you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after approval by the administrator….