Thursday, June 16, 2022

Cleaned-up Shop

With the end of Paint Annapolis 2022 (booooo!), the work not sold at the gallery is now available via my online shop, which precipitated some much-needed virtual housekeeping. I had emailed Hats In The Belfry to let them know that my Nocturne painting was of their Annapolis shop and received a lovely response suggesting they'd like to post it to their social media (yay!). So if you are here after seeing a Hats In The Belfry post, Welome! If you're looking for my shop, it is at https://ko-fi.com/fanfarethemedart. I hope you enjoy poking around here and there. Questions? Leave a comment or email me at burzon@verizon.net. I'd love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It will be posted after approval by the administrator….